Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thoughts!

So this post really has no rhyme or reason to it, other than it is random bits from our lives. My mom always asks me if I write down the funny thing my kids tell me, and of course I am frequently think I am going to remember to but get busy. So I got a kick out of this one and before I forget am going to write it down. The other night while we were cleaning up dinner I could hear Alyssa asking Aidan a bunch of questions like "What is your favorite color?, What is your favorite #?" This went on for awhile we just were laughing at his answers because he was pretty funny and sometimes confused on what he was supposed to actually be saying. Then she says " Aidan, Who is you favorite singer?" It was totally quite and then all the sudden he blurts out "Jesus" We all started laughing so hard. He is quite the kid.

So on that note here are some random pictures of the troops that keep me on my toes. They are truly the best kids. Enjoy~

I took this picture one day while I was waiting for my friend Cami, I had taken her family pictures the week before but her little girl was not having any of it so we were hoping we could just get a few shots of her in a good mood. I took my kids with me and a giant bag of carrots and apples for them to feed to some horses at this farm. The carrots and apples were gone in about 2 minutes so while we waited I snapped this picture of them, umm yes some times they are goofy!

I realized I never posted a picture of them in their Halloween Garb. Don't they look great and such great poses. Hmmm, do you think I take a lot of pictures?
All I can say is it is about time! Ron finally graduated with his MBA! YAHOO! He has been going to school for a long time and we couldn't be prouder of him! What an awesome accomplishment we weren't sure what he would do with all his spare time until he got called as YM president. Hee Hee.

So yesterday it snowed and I was thinking about the day I took this picture it was so warm. I miss this day. I love fall it is beyond beautiful but I cannot wait for spring either. Winter is certainly beautiful too but I am certain that the ground hog promised us an early spring I am just wondering when it is going to come?



2 comments:

It all began here said...

cute post. thanks for the laugh. Aiden is so funny

Sharane said...

Love the photos! Your kids are pros at posing for photos! Every time you talk about Aidan & his cuteness, I want to make a trip out to Grantsville just to see y'all. Love you.