Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Better Late Then Never!

So I usually am so good about getting a post on my blog on the a day or at least the week of my kids birthdays. This month I have not done so good. I am going with the better late then never motto. Aidan my sweet little baby turned 3 I cannot hardly believe it! I had it all planned in my mind to get him all dressed up and take some super cute 3 year old pictures of him. The day after he turned 3 he had the stomach flu for a week. Then we have been running non stop since. So I guess our shoot will have to be delayed. The kid is always covered in dirt or Cheetos crumbs anyway it would take a miracle to get clean presentable pictures anyway. That being said he is such fun to have around. He makes every last one of us smile all the time. He is a wild Indian that thinks he is a break dancer. He thinks that his best friend is our bishop, he finally decided to get potty trained and it only took him 1 day. He LOVES basketball and can actually dribble, he loves anything with any ball at all and can throw FAR he is dangerous with golf clubs and bats. He is the boss at our house and he loves his dad way more then he loves me and I don't mind at all. He is an absolute joy! Enjoy some pictures of the most darling/handsome 3 year old on the planet!


No comments: