Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Easton and Hunter

These darling little guys were born 6 weeks early and weighed in at a whopping 3 1/2 lbs each. After a stay in the hospital they are finally home and not even really due to be born until December 29th. We are so glad to have 2 new nephews in the family and can't wait to see them grow up. I was thrilled when Kayla asked me to take pictures of these little cuties and had so much fun doing them. Kayla seemed so calm and collected through the whole thing as we were all peed on more than once and had to stop for several feedings. With all that they turned out beautifully! ENJOY!!











This is thier sweet big sis Oaklund.

Doesn't she have beautiful blue eyes!

2 comments:

It all began here said...

Em, these are beautiful. You are so talented.

And those baby toes, I want to nibble on.

It all began here said...

emily, ok, I changed my blog address (a-place-2-gather.blogspot.com) and now I cannot figure out how to change the title

Sorry, that message was from me (Debbie)