Monday, November 2, 2009

VanWagoner and Pitts Families

One of my dear and long time friends Sharane asked me a while back to take her and her sister Shantel families pictures. We met up at Memory Grover where it was beautiful and such great weather. Here are some of the pics from that day. Enjoy!

Shantel, Joe and their cute family!


Isn't she so cute? She was so willing to let me take her picture!

This little guy is one fast runner. But look how cute he is!




Sharane, Dan and their cute family.



These 2 are seriously so in love! It is so cute!





2 comments:

Sharane said...

I Love the photos Em!! You might be stuck doing them from now on! :)
Thank you So Much! Love ya!

Shantel said...

The photos are fabulous! You are very talented! Thank you so much for taking them! I think we found our new photographer!