Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TWINS!

A while back Ron's little sis Kayla announced she was having TWINS! She has a twin brother as do I and so it was very exciting. She is having twin boys and is due in December. She asked me if I would be willing to take some pictures of her and "the belly" as she calls it! I was happy to and it gives me a great excuse to see her and her darling "belly"! We can't wait to meet these little guys! Congrats Kayla and Cody!


Seriosly isn't she beautiful and looking awesome for being pregnant with 2 babies!





2 comments:

Kristylee said...

I did not realize that Kayla was related to you, or that she was pregnant. Wow! Beautiful pictures!

Janae said...

LOVE them, Emily! I think you did a beautiful job! I can't wait to see what else you do with your new light set!