Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby Garrett

A few months back I asked my good friend Nicole if I could take some pictures of her baby when he was born. She agreed. Well I have never really taken pictures of a tiny baby, so also a few months back I met this photographer and I really loved her work. I asked her if she would let me watch her do a newborn shoot hoping that I would get some tips so when Nicole had her baby I would have somewhat of an idea of what do to. Well this wonderful and sweet photographer let me come to her house with my friend and use her studio to do the pictures. I was so excited and had so much fun. I was in heaven. I still am on cloud 9 after doing the whole thing and my love for photography has grown 10 fold. Thank you so much Janae for taking the time to teach a rookie! And Thank You Nicole for willingly let me take pictures of your baby to fulfill my desire to play with my camera.

So here they are in no particular order and by the way the cuteness factor on these are a 10 if I do say so myself. ENJOY!!





5 comments:

Janae said...

NICE JOB Emily! These turned out darling! I'm sure they love them! And good work bringing up the blacks. They look great! Better watch out...this gets addicting!

Heather said...

Wow Em you are a bloggin machine! I love all your recent pics. The one in the firefighter hat is the best!

Teresa said...

Really cute! You are very talented my sweet cousin. Thanks for commenting on my blog about taking time to grieve my Bailey's passing. I appreciate your kindness!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Those are amazing! Can I reserve you now to take pics of my new baby when he comes? lol

Emily said...

Stephy,

You know you can! I am addicted to playing with my camera so just plan on it!

Em