Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hollys Bridals

My soon to be sister in law is getting married this month if you remember from a previous post when I took there engagement pictures. Well here are some of her VERY BEAUTIFUL if I do say so myself Bridal Pics we did last weekend. I am no where near done BUT I had to get them up because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how they turned out. She is such a beautiful bride that it wasn't hard to not get a great shot. Enjoy!!



This is a favorite of mine!!






This one and the one below are also favorites of mine.


Isn't she so pretty???!!!!

5 comments:

Aaron/Kami said...

Those are sooo cute! And she is gorgeous!!! Good job Em!

Annie Miller said...

Awesome photography!!! Gorgeous bride :)

Heather said...

You rock Em!

Kristylee said...

Wow Emily, those are beautiful! Nice work!

Stephanie said...

Holy crap! You are amazing Em. And yes....she is beautiful!