Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This Crazy Weekend!



This weekend we went up to a cookout in the
canyon near our house. Here is Aidan all
bundeled up!



The gals chillin' by the picnic table.



Alyssa and Aidan snuggled up by the fire. She
is such a good baby sitter!





Okay this one is a random one I through in
for good measure. I thought it was dang cute!



There was a swing in our camp. We had SOOO
much fun swinging out over the river! We could almost
touch the tree tops with our toes.



Here is a Racoon that ambushed our camp
right in the middle of dinner. I have never seen
everyone scatter so fast. He jumped right into
the middle of the picnic table and was growling.
I think he was after Ron's burger!



This is Matt and Holly's baby ( Ron's Brother)
Baby Reese just chillin at camp.



Alyssa is such a patient hotdog roaster! If you
are into the golden brown gooey kind she is
the one to have make you one! I think she
downed about half a bag! YUMMY!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh those are such fun pics. I love the pic of Aidan bundled up. SO dang cute.