Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another day......



So Kami came over today to visit and
bring Porter to play because Aaron
is out of town on work and we both
had some time to kill here some cute
pics I took of Aidan and Sydnee playing
on Aidans floor mat. They are so cute
together!



We tried to get them both to look at us
but Aidan was way to busy attacking his
singing puppy. Aren't they so cute it is
almost like having twins....almost.

Also today my sister in law Holly came over with
her baby Reese so pretty much there were kids every
where! But we were able to capture these cute pics
of her sweet little girl. I think they turned out darn cute!





3 comments:

Aaron/Kami said...

Those are stinkin cute pics. Good job photographer!!

kacee said...

You are quite the photographer!

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

I loved the pictures, way to go!! I had to check out your blog, its so fun getting to know people!! We'll see you on Monday at swimming!!!
Dianna