Sunday, May 18, 2008

Getting Started!



This is what the girls made me for Mother's Day
lunch after church! Yummy huh?



Here is a pic of the fam one sunday after church.
I wanted to get a picture of the tree while it had
blossoms on it. I guess Aidan didn't think that
was such a great idea.




Oh the swing! Such a life saver.



I think Avery took this picture. I think it
turned out pretty darn cute.



Aidan on his blessing day. If we had waited
one more week he wouldn't have fit in his cute
little tux.



Avery and I went on a field trip with her pre-school
to Wheeler Farm. It was so much fun seeing all the baby
animals.



Alyssa was just recently casted in the Grantsville
High School production of The Wizard of Oz.
Here she is in her munchkin costume. Cute huh?



If you look closely you can see Alyssa with all
the other munchkins.




Aidan on the day he was born. How sweet!



Alyssa has become such a good big sister to our
new arrival.



Avery loves to kiss her new baby brother.



Just Chillin in the bouncer!



What a happy baby!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oooh, am I the first comment ever on your blog?? The blog is so cute - love the baby pictures - keep them coming since we hardly ever see you guys! And huge thanks to Kami!

kacee said...

Way to go Em! I am so excited for you to join the blogging family - it really is so mmuch fun! Check us out @ kaceebart.blogspot.com!

It all began here said...

emily, welcome to the blogger world. I am becoming a blog stalker, I love to read and keep up on what others are doing. It is such a wonderful blessing.

Debbie (your cousin)