Thursday, May 22, 2008

All about Avery



Okay Avery has long hair, the kind of long that
we are constantly buying conditioner and combing
toothpaste or something sticky out of.
I came home today she told me she wanted her
hair cut, I asked her how short and she said to her
CHIN! So I got thinking that she probably has enough
to donate. When I explained it to her she was excited
to be able to help another child by donating her hair.
I took her to get it cut and we cut off 11inches.
HOLY COW! That is alot of hair for only 4 years old!



Here is the proud donor holding up what we cut
off!



Here is our pretty short haired gal after
the hair cut! SUPER CUTE!

Avery at her pre-school graduation. Way to
Go Avery!

Our proud graduate!


1 comment:

kacee said...

Love the haircut Avery! Great look for summer and congrats on the big PS graduation! ;)