Friday, August 26, 2011

Some times I feel a little like the Titanic....

 Some times I feel a little like the Titanic...like I am sinking under all the the things I am sooo behind on to say that I am a little behind is an understatement! Here I am posting a pic of Avery for her birthday which was last month....Ron's birthday was yesterdays so I guess good on me for at least making it on here that one but that was shear luck! School has started have I posted school pictures YET? NO!! Okay I swear I will try harder but no promises....I am only 1 person, 1 very behind, busy, swamped, frazzled  but overall some what sane (I think) and  still pretty awesome some days person. So hear it goes 1 month late a darling picture of my 8 year old. She is nothing short of darling....she has chopped all her hair off to her chin since this picture....it took me 10 days too take a picture of the new hair cut....LAME I KNOW! It's darling I will post a new picture of the darling hairdo...soon....promise! But my ship hasn't officially sunk yet, I am still hanging on. I might be floating around on a tiny little raft with a hole in the bottom tossing buckets of water out as fast as they will come in so my little ship wont sink but at least I am still afloat right? I am not going down like the Titanic, not this week anyway. This might be a little dramatic but I just had a my 3 year old's left over PB &J sandwich for lunch and a handful of chocolate chips to give me a sugar high just so I could write this bad boy. So for now just ENJOY~

No comments: