Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday AIDAN!!

March 3 my baby turned 2 years old. My mom has always asked me if I could believe that they were already 6 or 9 and I always could with my girls. But I cannot believe it has been 2 years since this perfect little boy has come to our family. He brings so much peace to our home and havoc all at the same time. His sisters would do anything for him. He loves: "Hoop" (basketball) speaks in sounds for example instead of calling the a cat, a cat he will call it a " meow, meow" or a door a "knock, knock". He thinks that Tarzan is actually Carzan so he calls him "vroom, vroom zan" He loves to dip his food in ketchup or ranch dressing, he loves CANDY and Popsicles, he loves to pretend to play X-box with his dad and watch any sport that involves a ball. He is such a joy to have in our lives. We love you Brutus.




This is what happens when you try to take pictures before nap time. Please note the Popsicle in some of the other pictures that is the only way I could make him happy. And I LOVE that he puts his little hands up over his mouth when he cries. It is so darn CUTE!

This is the face I always get when I take pictures of him and today was no different. This is his
"Cheese" face.


Watch out ladies!




He got these for his birthday and calls them the "boom boom" usually he will strip down to his diaper when drumming and say "I'm hot".


YES! He still has a "ba,ba" It is going I promise. I just can't tell him no.


If there were sound in this picture he was saying "hut, hut"



He loves giving Kissie faces, again Watch out Ladies.


10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh man he is gonna be a heartbreaker! Absolutely perfect!

jennasmom said...

So cute Emily! You take fantastic pictures!!

Aaron/Kami said...

So cute Em! Those turned out way good!

Sharane said...

M! Love your Aidan photos! He is one Goodlookin' Kid!! I can't believe he is 2 either! My baby will be 2 in August. *sigh* They grow up Way Too Fast! They are so much fun though, and worth all the Craziness they Create. :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Could he be any cuter??!! Holy mess!

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter:

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.

Kristylee said...

Oh geez, he is a cutie! Great photographer too! I'm so glad to see he still has his baba because I feel like a failure that Andrea still wants hers.

Whenever I think of his boy I think how miserable your pregnancy was, you can see the little mischief in his eyes that caused all of that grief! But they are suck beautiful eyes!

Kelli and her Babies! said...

Oh my goodness he has grown up too fast. He is a handsome lil fella... You are doing amazing with the photography Em. I am now 5months so look forward to you doing my pics! Love Ya

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful,I like your blog.Vendant les chaussures sport, notre objectif est d’établir un réseau complet fournissant des sports chaussures pas chères. Nous avons établi une bonne relation coopérative à long terme avec des sources de fabricants et avec des agents des sports chaussures, de plus, toutes les marchandises ont la garantie de qualité et de crédibilité, donc vous êtes rassuré de les acheter et les utiliser, nous n’épargnerons aucun effort pour vous donner notre services parfaits.