Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Magic

Today my little Avery came to me and said "Mom you know how dad bought you a new washer and dryer?"I say yes and am thinking how come only dad could have bought them. What is up with that? She keeps going and says "Well I am thinking I should write a letter to the people you bought it from telling them how wonderful it is." At this point I am just smiling because really how many 6 year old kids do you know have these kind of discussions with their parents? I asked her why and she responds with " It is just so amazingly quite before when I used to go to the bathroom I felt like a train was coming through there now it is so quite I hardly even know when you are doing laundry and it sings you a song when it is done. What could be better than that?" I just giggle to myself as she is walking away I hear her mumbling " seriously amazing!" What a kid!!!

3 comments:

It all began here said...

I actually got this excited when I got our new washer and dryer. The pleasant beeps reminding me it was done, and oh the quite. Silence is golden....espacially when it is coming from your washer!

Sharane said...

M!! Those photos you took of your twin nephews are So Precious! Girl, you've got Talent! I am Seriously going to try the Hide Game, it sounds like FUN! Lucky You to have such a Nice Washer and Dryer that your 6 year-old is Impressed! TOO CUTE! :)

Stephanie said...

hahaha.....that is so funny! I love when my dryer sings me a song at the end too! lol