Friday, June 20, 2008

Tagged......

I was reading my cousin Nat's blog and she had this cute tagged entry on there and when I got finished reading it she had tagged me...or at least I think it was a me someone name Emily so since that is my name I am responding! Here goes nothing....

5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Go to work.
2.Visit with my friend Deanna who is here from out of town
3. Take the Girls to swimming lessons
4. pick up my perscription for my throat that I have not picked up for like 3 days
5. Walk at the Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut Butter on toast, in a PB&J Sandwich, by the spoonful it really doesn't matter.
2. Banannas (these are also good with peanunt butter)
3. Cereal
4. Watermelon
5. More Peanut Butter

5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionare:
1. Build a super cool but modest house near a river for fishing on lots of land with horses and a pool.
2.Buy all of our immediate family a house or car or whatever they needed most at that time.
3.Donate to charity
4. Buy a vacation home some where exotic and go swimming with the dolphins
5. Travel the world to all of the great fishing holes......Oh how I love to fish!

5 Bad Habits:
1."Forgetting" about the laundry in the dryer
2.Throwing things away that we eventually end up needing ( I hate cluter)
3. Commiting to to many things until I feel like I can't be streched any farther with out snapping. I get this from my mom the committing to, to many things....
4. Overplanning
5. Worrying about stuff I have no control over

5 Places I have lived:
1. West Valley City, UT
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Grantsville, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1. The Airport
2. Directv
3. American Express
4. Grantsville High School
5. Heritage West Credit Union

5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I like to dust. (WEIRD I Know)
2. I am terrified of mice
3. I can't keep a suprise
4. Eating tomatos gives me a big ugly rash
5. Heck I don't know I tell everyone everything about me.

Now tag your it: Kacee, Kami, Heather, and Steph

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You were the Emily that I tagged! At least I think you are the only Emily who reads my blog. And you can come and dust my house anytime you want since I know you love doing it so much and I just really like to make people happy!!

sweet pickles said...

Fun tag. And cute blog. I always forget to look at blogs when they're not linked on my blog, but I've got you linked now, so I'll be here often!